Repairing Fire Damange at World Golf Village

American Electric was called to the aftermath of a fire at the Renaissance Resort and Convention Center in World Golf Village.  The ballroom damages we were contracted to repair included cleaning out and reinstalling recess lights, fire alarms, music speakers and the Evac system.

After the carpet was ripped out and the ventilation system was cleaned out, our electricians were in the scissor-lift restoring the space to working order.  We removed the grid system which held the ceiling tiles in place to access the wiring inside the coffered ceiling. The electrical equipment was cleaned and reinstalled. The refurbished ceiling tile grid system was then replaced to complete the job.

At the time there was a convention held with vendors unable to display their products.  It was up to us to make sure following conventions in this hall would resume as soon as possible.