Residential Electrical Service in Jacksonville
American Electric of Jacksonville is a fully licensed and insured residential electrical contractor that is more than capable of helping you with any electrical repair, electrical installation or electrical upgrade, large or small. We will respond quickly to your call, with an experienced uniformed electrician in a clean work van that contains everything needed to complete your job to your total satisfaction. They will always treat your home as if were their own, and leave the work area neat and tidy.
American Electric of Jacksonville delivers a full array of top notch residential electrical services to Jacksonville homes and multi family dwelling, as well as apartment and condominium complexes. We provide expert service at affordable prices, and will gladly answer all your questions, make informed recommendations and keep you informed throughout the entire project.
American Electric…Jacksonville’s trusted source for Residential Electrical Services
Your electrical system is the heart of your home. It powers everything you do and provides around the clock comfort and safety to your entire family. When you have an electrical problem, trust the licensed electricians at American Electric of Jacksonville to get you back up and running at peak performance.
American Electric Residential Services Include:
- 24-hour emergency service – Call: 904.721.4044
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement
- Ceiling Fan Installation>
- Disaster Recovery
- Electrical Outlets
- Wall Switches
- Electrical Repairs
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Wiring
- Emergency Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency Planning
- Interior and Outdoor Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Lightning Surge Protection
American Electric of Jacksonville
- First in Safety
- First in Project Management
- First in Meeting Timelines and Budgets
- First in Office and Retail Electrical Design, Installation & Service
- First in Customer Service
- First in Customer Satisfaction
Tips for Selecting a Reputable Residential Electrical Contractor in Jacksonville
- Define your specific needs: Do you have a clear idea of your electrical contracting project needs? Have you determined requirements of the project that you would need to share with prospective electrical contractors to receive reliable cost? The more you know going into your contractor search, the more likely you’ll be to save valuable time and energy.
- Verify active license and proper insurance: It isn’t enough to ask. Take the extra step to verify contractor licenses and insurance policies. In Florida, anyone can verify a license through DBPR Online Services. The Department of Business and Professional Regulation can be contacted for questions or to report unlicensed activity. Request a certificate of insurance from the contractor’s insurance company. Check that the contractor carries both liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Secure reliable customer references: A fancy website or active social media profile is nice, but nothing takes the place of talking to past customers before signing an electrical contract agreement. Go beyond reading online reviews or testimonials. Any credible, professional contractor is happy to provide references for their work.
- Start an honest, open dialogue: You’ve defined your specific needs; now be up front about what you expect from the contractor. Expect the same from the electrical contractors you contact.
- Compare costs but trust your gut: The lowest price isn’t always the right fit when choosing an electrical contractor. Listen to your gut. If you get an uncomfortable feeling or if something feels off, don’t rush to sign a contract. You need to feel confident. Take a second look at the other offers.
Contact American Electric of Jacksonville for all Your Electrical Contracting Needs
Call – 904.721.4044
American Electric of Jacksonville – Powered by Integrity!