High Voltage Installation & Repair Services in Jacksonville, FL
Since opening our doors in 1998, American Electric of Jacksonville has been providing a full array of High Voltage Services and Commercial Electrical Contracting expertise to Industrial, Military and Residential clients throughout Northeast Florida, Jacksonville and Southern Georgia.
Performed by our experienced licensed electrician with a lifetime of in the field expertise we have a proven track record of delivering quality workmanship and solution to meet the needs of High Voltage projects of any size.
With a minimum of disruption to your work place, American Electric of Jacksonville will successfully handle any High Voltage installation or repair project to your 100% satisfaction,
Call American Electric of Jacksonville for:
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs
- 5 KV, 15 KV, 35 KV or any size systems
- All Distribution Equipment
- Cable Installation and Termination
- Ground Rod Resistance Testing
- High Voltage Cable Testing
- Infrared Scanning and Hot Spot Repair
- Inspections of Transformers and Electrical Systems
- Installation, Repair and Retrofit
- Installations of New and Repair of Old Overhead Systems
- Pole, Pad and Substation Work
- Power Factor Correction
- Substation Maintenance and Repair
- Transformer Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Transformer Oil Analysis
- Underground Cable Installations
- Underground Cable Locating and Fault Repair
- And much, much more
We’ll Earn Your Business on Every Job…Everyday!
Contact American Electric of Jacksonville for a High Voltage Consultation and Estimate. Call (904) 664-5539!
“I can't recommend them enough.”- Wesley J.
“Five Stars.”- Mark H.
“This company will be my go to for years to come.”- Mark V.