Residential Electrical Services in Jacksonville
American Electric delivers a full array of top notch residential electrical services to Jacksonville homes and multi-family dwellings, as well as apartment and condominium complexes. We provide expert electrical work at affordable prices, and will gladly answer all your questions so you can make informed decisions for your entire project.
We are a fully licensed and insured residential electrical contractor with years of experience. Our trusted professionals are ready to deliver the best possible service whether you have an older home or new construction needs. We respond quickly to each and every call, with an experienced uniformed electrician in a clean work van to complete your job to your total satisfaction. American Electric’s electricians will always treat your home as if it is their own, leaving the work area neat and tidy, and our know-how in diagnosing your electrical needs gets the job done right the first time.
Call us at (904) 664-5539 or complete our online form to request an appointment today.
Tips for Selecting a Reputable Residential Electrical Contractor in Jacksonville
- Define your specific electrical needs: Do you, the homeowner, have a clear idea of your electrical contracting project needs? Have you determined the requirements of the project that you need to share with prospective electrical contractors to receive reliable estimates? The more you know going into your contractor search, the more likely you’ll be to save valuable time and energy for your residential electrical needs.
- Verify the electrician’s active licenses and insurance: It isn’t enough to ask. Take the extra step and verify contractor licenses and insurance policies yourself. In Florida, anyone can verify a license through DBPR online services. The Department of Business and Professional Regulation can be contacted for questions or to report unlicensed activity. Request a certificate of insurance from the contractor’s insurance company, and check that the contractor carries both liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Secure reliable customer references: A fancy website and an active social media profile is nice, but nothing takes the place of talking to past customers before signing an electrical contract agreement. Go beyond reading online reviews or testimonials. Any credible, professional contractor is happy to provide references for their work.
- Start an honest, open dialogue with the electrician: You’ve defined your specific needs; now be upfront about what you expect from the contractor and expect the same in return from the electrical contractors you contact.
- Compare electrical repair costs but trust your gut: The lowest price isn’t always the right fit when choosing an electrical contractor. Listen to your gut. If you get an uncomfortable feeling or if something feels off, don’t rush to sign a contract. You need to feel confident. Take a second look at the other offers.
Get the best residential electrical services in Jacksonville: Contact American Electric – for all your residential electrical service needs.
“I can't recommend them enough.”- Wesley J.
“Five Stars.”- Mark H.
“This company will be my go to for years to come.”- Mark V.
American Electric Is Jacksonville’s Trusted Source for Residential Electricians
Your electrical system is the heart of your home. It powers everything you do and provides around-the-clock comfort and safety to your entire family. When you have an electrical problem and require a service call or want to improve your home with something like a panel upgrade, trust the professional electricians at American Electric of Jacksonville to get you back up and running at peak performance.
Our electrical services include:
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Disaster Recovery
- Light Fixture Installation
- Electrical Outlets
- Wall Switches
- Electrical Repairs
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Wiring
- Emergency Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency Planning
- Interior and Outdoor Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Lightning Surge Protection
- Lighting Repairs and Installations
- Meter Replacement
- Pool Lighting
- Power Panel Change and Upgrades
- Recessed Lighting
- Residential Remodels
- Security Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Surge Protection
- Tamper Resistant Outlets
- Tesla Charging Station
- Total or Partial Residential Rewiring
- Under Cabinet Lighting
See for yourself why it’s important to hire an experienced, licensed electrician! Get the peace of mind you’ve been looking for with American Electric of Jacksonville.