Residential Electrical Checks & Inspection Services in Jacksonville and Duvall County Florida
American Electric offer electrical inspections in Jacksonville by certified and licensed electricians. An electrical inspector can supervise an electrical installation and will ensure that electrical wiring upgrades and installation meets all electrical safety requirements. Contact American Electric of Jacksonville to schedule an electrical inspection.
Electrical Inspection Checlist Includes:
- Inspection of the electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation
- Electrical safety check of switch and wall outlet operation and condition
- Shock or electrocution hazards
- Verification arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) are operating properly
- A check of all safety and security lighting
- Confirmation of grounding systems
- Validation of appropriate surge protection
- Verification of the proper placement of smoke detectors
- Testing of smoke detectors
- Testing of carbon monoxide detectors
- Verification of proper light bulb wattage
- An complete examination of outdoor electrical systems
Why choose American Electric in Jacksonville for your electrical inspection?
Our Duvall County electrical contractors service all of Jacksonville and its surrounding areas, including Orange Park, Neptune Beach, Springfield, and more. If you need an electrical inspector in Jacksonville FL, call us today to arrange an electrical safety inspection consultation and estimate.
“I can't recommend them enough.”- Wesley J.
“Five Stars.”- Mark H.
“This company will be my go to for years to come.”- Mark V.
Electrical Safety Inspections
According to the National Fire Protection Association, electrical problems are the largest cause of property damage in home structure fires across the U.S.
American Electric of Jacksonville provides a thorough electrical inspection of your entire system, ensuring all wires, systems and components are safe and meet both legal safety standards and local building codes.
Upon completion of your electrical inspection, American Electric will provide you with a detailed, prioritized, checklist including areas in need of immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and potential upgrade possibilities.
Looking for local electrical inspectors in Duvall County or Jacksonville, FL? Call (904) 721-4044 or contact American Electric online to schedule an appointment!
WHAT IS AN ELECTRICAL INSPECTION?
- Ensuring the safe operation of electrical systems
- Identifying electrical mistakes made by previous contractors and DIY homeowners
- Identifying outdated wiring such as aluminum or knob and tube
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time
- Identifying fuse or breaker boxes that could lead to fire
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs
- Meeting insurance risk assessment inspections requirements
- Letting you know the electrical in the property is safe before you purchase it
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SCHEDULE AN ELECTRICAL INSPECTION?
- Before buying a new home
- If you are experiencing electrical issues in your home
- Flickering lights
- Frequent breaker trips
- Fuse blowouts
- Smell of burnt wiring
- Before & after you renovate or add on to your home